Key Result Areas-
- Inventory and stock management.
- Oversee all activity in warehouse and Logistics.
- Analyse cost and volume trends.
- Report on daily in- transits.
- Verify Delivery counts and other steps required for in-warding.
- Communicate with suppliers to create a smooth and efficient delivery service for each (including major retailers and E-commerce function for direct sales)
- Create and circulate daily/ weekly shipment reports to interested parties.
- Fulfil work order and replenishment requisition and in open status (same day).
- Manage damage and loss claims.
- Identify areas for improvement and set the measures.
- Graduate in any Discipline from a reputed University/ College.
- Minimum of 60% throughout academics.
- Experience up to 3- 7 years within carrier management.
- Basic understanding of Logistics distribution/ supply chain.
- Advanced Ms Office knowledge.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Proficient in reporting and excel skills.
- Masters in Operations/ Supply Chain Management.
- Familiar with usage of ERP in logistics.
- Ability to re-engineer processes.
- Experience in process and system applications
- Knowledge of lean process Methodologies.
- In depth Knowledge of end to end retail business processes across functional areas.