Key Result Areas-
- Check inbound receivables / outbound deliverables.
- Verify delivery counts and other steps required for in-warding.
- Log any over/short inbound product as necessary and manage for returns.
- Ensures adequate inventory of materials and products
- Ensure all orders are routed and released in a timely manner.
- Scheduling Outbound and Inbound appointment times.
- Process and send reports for inbound daily & weekly dashboards.
- Identify and record any issues relating to product, processes and/or quality.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through appropriate channels.
- Perform any e-mailing, reports, label preparation, order release, driver sign-out, inventory checks and/or any type of PC/tablet function necessary.
- Graduate in any Discipline from a reputed University/ College.
- Minimum of 60% throughout academics.
- Experience up to 3- 7 years.
- Basic understanding of operations activities/ supply chain.
- Advanced Ms Office knowledge.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills.
- Proficient in reporting and excel skills.
- Masters in Operations/ Supply Chain Management.
- In depth Knowledge of end to end retail business processes across functional areas.
- Experience in process and system applications
- Knowledge of lean process Methodologies.