Key Result Areas-
- Place or cancel orders.
- Handle product recalls.
- Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
- Assists with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, and other queries.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or mail.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Create dashboards.
- Daily/ weekly report submission as per management requirements.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Graduate in any discipline from reputed college/ University.
- Minimum 60% throughout academics.
- 2 year experience in customer service.
- Speech Clarity
- Good communication Skills
- Good inductive reasoning abilities
- Problem sensitivity
- Masters in Sales/ Marketing.
- Prior experience of customer service in E-commerce.
- End to end knowledge of retail Business.
- Knowledge of processes for providing customer services.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks associated to maintain records of customer issues and solutions.